Martin and Heather flew in from L.A. for a weekend of whirlwind wedding planning, and we were finally able to meet for our engagement shoot. I learned a lot in a short amount of time. For example…
- I learned that Martin doesn’t like cold (Michigan vs Los Angeles…makes sense).
- Heather has one of the most radiant smiles I have ever seen.
- Martin thinks I am a little loud and crazy (not words out of his mouth, but I’m sure he was thinking it).
- Heather has a killer fashion sense and I covet her yellow skirt.
- I also realized how lucky I am to know and work with such beautiful and wonderful people.
I’m UBER excited for their wedding later this year :)