One of the coolest things about our workshops is the chance we have to work with some of our very favorite companies. We have been long time users and lovers of Totally Rad Actions and are thrilled to have them support and sponsor our workshops. We just held our last 2011 workshop last weekend and I have been uber excited to share some of our experiences, thoughts, and images. With that in mind, we are giving a big shout out to our rad friends over at Totally Rad Actions and the totally rad products they create to make our job easier and images really rad (I REALLY love it that they brought back “rad” from the 90′s and I am going to overuse it).
What’s that? You want to get straight to the giveaway of $150 to the Totally Rad Store? Keep scrolling down to find out how you can win!
I love recipes. I use them on almost all images I edit in Photoshop. This is where I combine several actions and/or steps in Photoshop to come up with a “look.” I decide on the mood or feel I want for a particular shoot, and start combining actions to create my recipe for that entire shoot. Here are a few images from our September 16th and 17th workshop edited with Totally Rad Actions.
Oh yes…about that winning part. In order to win the $150 to the Totally Rad Store, we are going to play a little recipe game. It’s called Take-Your-Best-Guess-At-The-Recipe-I-Used-For-Either-Of-The-Two-Edited-Images-Above-And-Whoever-Is-Closest-to-the-Real-Recipe-WINS game!
To make it easier for everyone, here are a few rules and hints…
- Make a list of the actions you think I used to create either one of the two edited images above (please only submit one recipe for one image)
- Contest ends Monday, October 3rd at 9 am (est)
- To make it easier for you, I used only actions from TRA2 – The Revenge Set.
- I used 3-5 actions + one sharpening action on each of the two edited images.
- You can see all actions from TRA2 and examples by clicking HERE to help you see what the actions look like and what effect they produce.
- Please leave your recipe guess in the comment section of my blog.
- An example of what a recipe guess might look like…
- Claire-ify 100%
- Acid Washed 25%
- Select-0-pop 100%
- Pool Party 50%
Want to see what else Totally Rad has to offer? Go check out Travis’ post on his blog for RADLAB…a newer product, that is well….freaking RAD.
If you would like to see all that they have to offer and purchase some rad products for yourself, click the image below!!!