I first met Meghan in 2008. When I did her SENIOR PHOTOS. Talk about a crazy time warp of time rushing by and me feeling old and her turning into an adult and graduating from college! These two are so incredible and I am honored to capture their engaged love this year and their wedded love in 2014!
It’s not often you see a superhero family on the beach. So, when you do, you photograph them. Period.
And then you keep photographing them because they are just so dang cute, fun, and love the crap out of each other :)
On this day before the great day of thanks, I am super grateful for the most amazing people I work with. So, yes, I am so thankful for these two love birds, and the awesome day we had together. Congrats Vinnie and Jackie!
Flowers and Decor: Top That
Cake: Vickie Zoccoli
DJ: Mike Staff Productions, Andrew Neer
Venue and Catering: Inn at St. Johns
Hair and Makeup: Brides on Location
Dress: Maggie Sottero
Tuxedos: Vera Wang
Leave it up to my second shooter, Laura, to get a cool shoe shot.
Absolutely LOVE this shot Laura captured of Jackie heading down the stairs to the ceremony.
I am so excited to have been asked to speak at the Chic Retreat again!! The retreat is May 1-3, and I will be there with 6 other fabulous speakers!
It’s already more than HALFWAY SOLD OUT through our VIP Early Enrollment, so don’t wait to sign up because it will sell out soon.
SAVE OVER $150 ON INTRO PRICING (ENDS ON NOVEMBER 25TH)!
Get more information at www.chiccritiqueforum.com/retreat.
- 7 top photographers sharing their juiciest secrets
- A private one-on-one photo critique with one of our Speakers (10 minutes)
- 2 of Seattle’s most creative Event Planners planning this workshop. You’ll be in Pinterest-Heaven every. single. day.
- A photo scavenger hunt in the popular Pikes Place Market
- A ride to the top of Seattle’s famous Space Needle
- An Elegant Dinner Soiree
- Limo rides
- A modern venue in the heart of downtown Seattle
- Catered meals featuring Seattle’s finest food (one meal per day. No alcohol will be served.)
- Scrumptious snacks and sweets
- Daily Swag & gifts galore!
- Over $1000 in Giveaways
- A Mini Trade Show featuring our Speaker’s favorite products
- Get featured in Chic Magazine in the Retreat Review
- Personal headshots photographed by some of our Speakers
- A LIVE styled Cake Smash Session by Heidi Hope
- A mock sales presentation by Leah Remillet (watch it happen as if it were real!)
- A “Marketing Minute” where all attendees share their best marketing tip
- A Branding Breakout session where a group of peers critique your branding & online presence
- A Workshop Workbook with over 40 pages of notes from all the Speakers
- Takeaway worksheets from each Speaker to apply your learning
- Styled sessions with a variety of models including children, seniors, families, and an editorial bridal
- Photo shoot rotations with our Speakers sharing what’s in their bag, camera settings, posing tips, smile tricks, as they shoot
- Shooting opportunities for the attendees to photograph models during the styled shoots (after the Speakers have shared their shooting secrets)
- A chance to hang out with the Speakers during the optional night activities including a Rooftop Pajama Part-ay & a late-night Ferris Wheel ride on the boardwalk
Mozi Magazine has definitely become one of my babies. Along with Brittni and Travis, we have raised, nurtured, and watched this thing grow. Ok, so it’s not a kid, but it is something we have worked very hard for and are very excited about. I am so proud of the magazine, what it stands for, and the content it delivers to photographers. I have been waiting for this issue for a long time (favorite subject matter).
I present…The Lighting Issue. You can get your digital or print copy over at the Mozi Shop. Enjoy!
Cover image by Summer Murdock.
Meet the Halversons. Meet the Halversons in California at Balboa Park. HOLY MOLY, they are the most amazing family in the coolest location!